Rob Star of In Home Computer Repair has provided the best computer trouble-shooting I have ever called on. He is fast and accurate, his service is prompt and his knowledge of the cybernetic world is impressive. I can recommend him whole-heartedly.
–Hugh Downs , Broadcaster, ABC’s 20/20
In Home Computer Repair, Inc. has been servicing computers for over 20 years now. We’re located in Mesa, Arizona but we are a mobile company that travels around the valley helping both residential and business customers alike.
In Home Computer Repair, Inc. was one of the first mobile computer repair companies in the valley and unlike a lot of the big box stores we charge a low hourly rate that’s capped at 2 hours for our residential customers. Most on-site repairs are completed within the first hour and come with a 30 day guarantee. Some companies may charge $150 or more to remove spyware for 5 minutes and extra to do anything else. We’ll fix the problem plus anything else wrong with that system or others in that hour. You can expect the biggest bang for your buck with In Home Computer Repair. Try our Remote service a great value and fast turnaround.
Being in the computer business for over twenty years, I’ve seen a lot of changes and have personally fixed thousands of systems. My name is Rob Star and I’m the owner of In Home Computer Repair. My life in electronics started way back in the seventies working for my father’s electronics company in Philadelphia and then in Tucson. In those beginning years I cut my teeth on building parts for Main Frame computers and high speed printers for IBM. In the late eighties I started In Home Computer Repair and ran it along with the family business. Part of the day was spent building jet engine test cells and test equipment for AlliedSignal and the other was spent installing networks and fixing workstations for companies and individuals throughout the valley. In 1998 I left the electronics business so I could focus primarily on computers and never looked back.
- our customers are our number one priority
- excellence in service, we’re happy when you’re happy
- no fix, no pay
- BBB A+ Rating
- over 20 years experience
- stays ahead of the technology curve in both hardware and software
- we work efficiently + low hourly rate = low total service call
- what takes most companies 3 hours to complete we do in 1
- most jobs completed same day
- Let IHCR take the place of your companies high salaried “IT” department.
- NO TRAVEL CHARGES!
- we work 7 days a week to help fit your schedule
- flexible hours
- remote service via remote link to your computer
- current with the latest technology and hold A+ Certifications
- support all versions of Windows OS including Vista, 7 & Windows 8
- specializing in the integration of both software and hardware
- Setup of both PC and Mac computers and helping transition between the two.
- extensive experience in both residential and commercial installations