Rob Star of In Home Computer Repair has provided the best computer trouble-shooting I have ever called on. He is fast and accurate, his service is prompt and his knowledge of the cybernetic world is impressive. I can recommend him whole-heartedly.
–Hugh Downs , Broadcaster, ABC’s 20/20
New Customer? Get $35.00 off instantly! Just mention this ad.
In Home Computer Repair, Inc. was one of the first mobile computer repair companies in the valley and unlike a lot of the big box stores we charge a low hourly rate that’s capped at 2 hours for our residential customers. Most on-site repairs are completed within the first hour and come with a 30 day guarantee. Some companies may charge $150 or more to remove spyware for 5 minutes and extra to do anything else. We’ll fix the problem plus anything else wrong with that system or others in that hour. You can expect the biggest bang for your buck with In Home Computer Repair.
- our number one priority
- 90% call back rate
- over 20 years experience
- stays ahead of the technology curve in both hardware and software
- we work efficiently + low hourly rate = low total service call
- what takes most companies 3 hours we complete in 1
- most jobs completed same day
- Let IHCR take the place of your companies high salaried “IT” department.
- we work 7 days a week to help fit your schedule
- flexible hours
- remote service via remote link to your computer
- current with the latest technology and hold A+ Certifications
- support all versions of Windows OS including Vista, 7 & Windows 8
- specializing in the integration of both software and hardware
- Setup of both PC and Mac computers and helping transition between the two.
- extensive experience in both residential and commercial installations